What items are prohibited and acceptable?
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives or self defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No Illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- No poles, sticks, or “totems”
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Non-professional cameras
- Action cameras, such as GoPro's
- Flags and banners (no corporate or company branding. No hard poles)
All festival-goers are subject to being searched prior to entry into the Event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the Event, festival security staff have the right to do a pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Event Organizers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of Event Organizers are in violation of Event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice. Please note, re-entry, camping and/or overnight attendance will not be permitted.
What forms of ID are acceptable and unacceptable?
FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY -- Age Requirement: 18+ for entrance, 18+ to purchase alcohol, ID required ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY: Official South African ID book or Card Official South African Driver's Licence Official South ...